Administrative Assistant Laguna Hills, CA Full Time 32 hrs M-TH
Because our veterans deserve extraordinary care, we invest in the very best people...
Valor Healthcare, Inc. is the largest and most experienced provider of contract Community-Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOCs) to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Established in 2004, we offer primary care and mental health services to our military heroes. We have one common goal - deliver Veteran's an outstanding patient experience and excellent health outcomes that will improve their well-being.
We offer a M-F schedule and our clinics are open from 8-5. There is no call, no evening or weekend work, and we observe paid federal holidays. We offer a rewarding culture of caring and service.
Additional Benefits include:
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Competitive Wages
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
As a Front Office Administrative Specialist you will be responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming, and confidential environment for our patients.
- Greet patients for check-in or check-out.
- Verify all clinical reminders have been completed before discharge.
- Maintain patient records and enrollment tasks
- Assist Clinic Administrator with inventory and supplies
- Additional Administrative duties such as phones, filing, and maintaining office
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent education
- Knowledge of computer systems to include the MS Office Suite
- Demonstrated high quality customer service & organization skills
- Minimum, 1-year experience in a call center environment (preferred)
- Basic Life Support certification from American Heart Association
Are you ready to make Valor Healthcare your final career destination?
We look forward to working with you very soon!
Valor Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled