Radiologic Technologist Laguna Hills CA Full Time
Because our veterans deserve extraordinary care, we invest in the very best Radiologic Technologists
Valor Healthcare, Inc. is the largest and most experienced provider of contract Community Based Outpatient Clinics to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Established in 2004 we offer primary care and mental health services to our military heroes. We have one common goal - deliver Veteran's an extraordinary patient experience and excellent health outcomes that will improve their well-being.
We seek Rad Techs with positive, outgoing demeanor for our diverse team with dynamic strengths. The experience you will gain is limitless, as are the career advantages with Valor Healthcare. In addition to a full medical plan with paid time off and a 401(k) employer match, we offer career advantages that are second to none:
- You will be part of a committed team that’s growing and making a difference in the Veteran community
- You’ll enjoy a M-F schedule – your weekends are all yours. No late nights, on-call, weekend hours or Federal holidays.
- You'll work with leading edge technologies and continuously advance and improve your knowledge and skills
- Mentoring and supporting team members
Radiologic Technologists thrive at Valor by providing a full continuum of care. We offer a unique chance to perform above and beyond the average technologist’s duties. You will work with the front office team to assist in clerical duties as well as support the back office. As someone who will spend one-on-one time with our patients, we will rely on your excellent customer service skills. Your efforts will ensure an efficient and comfortable stay for our patients. Make a meaningful difference in health care at Valor!
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Valid license by the state in which employed, if state offers a licensing certification program
- Certified by The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), or have valid and current registration with an equivalent Radiologic Technology credentialing agency
- EMR experience
- Basic Life Support Card
Our company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Concentra. Are you ready to make Valor Healthcare your final career destination? Apply today.