Clinic Operations Director Durango, CO Full Time
Valor Healthcare has provided industry-leading Primary Care services to Veterans since its founding in 2004. Veteran-led and clinician-managed, we deliver compassionate, expert medical care, establishing personal bonds with our Veterans in our Community Based Outpatient Clinics. We consistently achieve our goal for the best coordinated Veterans healthcare in the industry, and we are excited to discover first-rate teammates to join our group.
We offer a M-F schedule and our clinics are open from 8-4:30. There is no call, no evening or weekend work, and we observe paid federal holidays. We offer a rewarding culture of caring and service.
Additional Benefits include:
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Competitive Wages
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
As a Center Operations Director with Valor Healthcare you will oversee and manage all operational aspects of the clinic while partnering with the Clinic Medical Director. This is a rewarding atmosphere of giving and service, ensuring that America’s Veterans receive the highest quality of healthcare.
- Ensure clinical quality expectations and compliance requirements are met.
- Maintain a high level of customer service by communicating performance standards and expectations.
- Provide coaching and feedback to staff to foster an environment of collaboration and clinical excellence.
- Manage the clinic’s financial performance, including P&L.
- Manage growth strategy of new enrollees, current enrollment and retention, and outreach events.
- Partner with Regional Leader to develop and implement long range plans and objectives.
- 2 years of management experience required; government healthcare environment preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required, both in person and over the phone.
- Ability to manage, both up and down
- Energetic and optimistic demeanor
- Strong service mentality and a focus on achieving all aspects of defined service standards
- Proficient in computer applications such as Word and Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks and work on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment without direct supervision
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity, develop a plan of action to improve, implement and evaluate plan effectively
- Ability to resolve colleague, client, and patient issues in an effective and timely manner.
- Current certification in Basic Life Support
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information requiring on going discretion and secure information management.
Valor Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or medical or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, Concentra Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
As a Federal Contractor, Valor is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information please click on the following link: E-Verify