VA CBOC Registered Nurse Durango CO
Because our veterans deserve extraordinary care, we invest in the very best nurses.
Valor Healthcare, Inc. is the largest and most experienced provider of contract Community-Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOCs) to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Established in 2004, we offer primary care and mental health services to our military heroes. We have one common goal - deliver Veteran's an outstanding patient experience and excellent health outcomes that will improve their well-being.
We seek a Part Time (3 days per week) PACT Registered Nurse with a positive, outgoing demeanor for our dynamic team. The experience you will gain is limitless, as are the career advantages with Valor Healthcare.
- Be part of a committed team that’s growing and making a difference in the Veteran community
- Your weekends are all yours! No late nights, on-call, weekend hours or holidays
- Work with leading-edge technologies and continuously advance and improve your knowledge and skills
- Mentoring and supporting team members
- Perform nursing assessments, testing, and preventive health services as ordered by the Center Medical Director
- Administer medications
- Maintain and operate all diagnostic equipment record-keeping and perform a variety of clerical duties
- Prepare treatment rooms
- Active in routine patient education
- Current Registered Nurse license in the state where employed
- One year of Primary Care or Chronic Disease management experience
- Current Basic Life Support certification from the American Heart Association (must be renewed periodically as specified by the certifying agency-AHA valid for two years)
- Strong computer skills, including EMR experience
Are you ready to make Valor Healthcare your final career destination?
We look forward to working with you very soon!
Valor Healthcare is an EOE, including disability/veterans