Regional Travel Primary Care Physician with Valor Healthcare
Valor Healthcare is looking for a full-time Primary Care Physician to join our team as a Regional Travel Provider for our clinics located in Washington, California, Colorado and Wyoming. This position requires 50%-60% travel, when not traveling you will provide telemedicine coverage.
We offer competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality patient care. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package which includes travel expenses, CME reimbursement, 40+ paid days off, and many other benefits!
Valor operates 30+ VA Community Based Outpatient Clinics in the United States as a contractor for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Valor provides a full range of medical services to veterans through the operation of CBOCs, tailored to meet the specific needs of local VA medical centers. Our comprehensive set of services includes primary care, diagnostics, laboratory, Telehealth, mental health, and more.
As a Physician, you will have the opportunity to serve our nation's Veterans with the same high level of care they have shown while serving our country. We are seeking healthcare professionals who are driven and committed to ensure the health and wellbeing of these humble men and women.
- Examine the patient/client and determine the best course of action while documenting in our paperless health program – The VA’s VISTA/CPRS electronic patient record system.
- Develop and implement patient management plans, communicating with Patient Aligned Care Team to ensure appropriate standards of care.
- Partner with the Center Medical Director to discuss patient outcomes, policies, procedures, and records.
- Completes all clinical reminders to keep each patient up to date in the system.
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine Degree.
- Board certified in family medicine or internal medicine.
- 1 year of clinical medical practice.
- Ability to obtain, unrestricted license in the state of desired employment.
- Current, unrestricted Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration.
- Excellent computer skills, including EMR experience.
- Competitive Salary, including incentive plan
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401K with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- 40+ days off per year, including all Federal Holidays
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.