Patient Service Specialist Bloomington, IN Full Time
Because our veterans deserve exceptional care, we invest in the very best Patient Service Specialists.
Valor Healthcare, Inc. is the largest and most experienced provider of contract Community Based Outpatient Clinics to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Established in 2004 we offer primary care and mental health services to our military heroes. We have one common goal - deliver Veteran's an outstanding patient experience and excellent health outcomes that will improve their well-being.
We seek receptionists with positive, outgoing demeanor for our team with dynamic strengths. The experience you will gain is limitless, as are the career advantages with Valor Healthcare. In addition to a full medical plan with paid time off and a 401(k) employer match, we offer career advantages that are second to none. You will be part of a committed team that’s growing and making a difference in the Veteran community. You’ll enjoy a M-F schedule – your weekends are all yours. No late nights, weekend hours or Federal holidays. You will work with leading edge technologies and continuously advance and improve your knowledge and skills. You will also get to mentor and support other team members.
- You will interview patients, measures vital signs, and records information in patient’s electronic medical record
- You will obtain medical histories from patients; verify patient information
- Assist practitioners with patient care, physical examinations, ancillary tests, and perform a variety of clerical duties
- Assist Clinic Administrator with inventory and supplies
- Maintain patient records and enrollment tasks
- 1 year Healthcare experience preferred
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Take the lead by participating in Quality Assurance, Performance Improvement activities and staff meetings.
Valor Healthcare is a wholly owned subsidiary of Concentra. Are you ready to make Valor Healthcare your final career destination? We look forward to working with you very soon.
Valor Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or medical or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, Concentra Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
As a Federal Contractor, Valor is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information please click on the following link: E-Verify