VA CBOC Clinical Psychologist Bloomington IN
Are you looking for a role that will give you the opportunity to do what you love as a physician at the same time be able to enjoy life outside of work?
Valor Healthcare is the largest provider of Primary Care services to Veterans and currently operate 34 Community Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOC) in the United States. We are veteran-led and clinician-managed, we deliver compassionate, experienced medical care, establishing personal bonds with our Veterans in our clinics. We consistently achieve our goal for the best coordinated Veteran’s healthcare in the industry.
As a Psychologist with Valor Healthcare you'll have the opportunity to serve our nation's Veterans with the same high level of care they have shown while serving our country. You will diagnose and treat mental health conditions in collaboration with other mental health team members.
- Office hours are 8 to 4:30, weekdays only. Clinic is located in Bloomington, IN.
- Performs comprehensive examinations, referring to diagnostic tests and utilizes medical instruments and equipment when appropriate; documents all medical information utilizing the VA’s VISTA/CPRS electronic patient record system.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient data and information.
- Orders and performs diagnostic tests, therapeutic procedures and interprets test results for deviations from normal and provides follow-up care.
- Refers patient to the CBOC Psychiatrist or Physician for prescription of medication and medication maintenance when required.
- Develops and implements patient management plans, and assists in provision of continuity of care through the PCMM (Primary Care Management Module)
- Evaluates patients records from medical providers outside the VA and works with these patients utilizing rules set forth by the VA for co-managed care.
- Responsible for participating in Quality Assurance, Performance Improvement activities and staff meetings.
- Completes all clinical reminders “due” at the time of each patient visit.
- PsyD or PhD in Psychology, from an APA approved program (with APA approved internship)
- Minimum, 1-year of practice (treating adult patients)
- Ability to obtain valid, unrestricted Indiana state medical license
- License-eligible applicants accepted
- Competitive Salary
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information requiring on going discretion and secure information management.
Valor Healthcare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to cultural diversity in the workforce.