Primary Care Physician National Float
Valor Healthcare has provided industry-leading Primary Care services to Veterans since its founding in 2004. Veteran-led and clinician-managed, we deliver compassionate, expert medical care, establishing personal bonds with our Veterans in our Community Based Outpatient Clinics. We consistently achieve our goal for the best coordinated Veteran’s healthcare in the industry, and we are excited to discover top-notch colleagues to join our group.
Valor Healthcare operates 34 Clinics nationwide and currently searching for a Primary Care Physician as a Regional Float to travel between our clinics. As a Physician with Valor Healthcare you'll have the opportunity to serve our nation's Veterans with the same high standard of care they have shown while serving our country. We are seeking healthcare professionals who are driven and committed to ensure the health and well-being of these selfless men and women.
- This is a float position and will require up to 75% travel throughout our clinics located in Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, Indiana, Tennessee, and Kentucky.
- Partner with the Clinic Medical Director to discuss patient outcomes, policies, procedures, and records.
- Examine the patient and determine the best course of action while detailing in our paperless health program – The VA’s VISTA/CPRS electronic patient record system.
- Develop and implement patient management plans, communicating with Patient Aligned Care Team to ensure appropriate standards of care.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and align with the VA Health Information Privacy Laws.
- Adhere to departmental policies, procedures and objectives, ongoing quality improvement objectives and safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
- Will serve as collaborative physician to midlevels when appropriate and needed.
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine Degree
- Board certified or board eligible in family medicine or internal medicine
- 1 year of clinical medical practice
- Valid, unrestricted license in the state of desired employment
- Current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (Must be Renewed Annually)
- Current, unrestricted Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration
- Excellent computer skills, including EMR
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
Valor Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.