VA CBOC Licensed Practical Nurse Bowling Green KY
Because our veterans deserve extraordinary care, we invest in the very best nurses.
Valor Healthcare, Inc. is the largest and most experienced provider of contract Community-Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOCs) to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Established in 2004, we offer primary care and mental health services to our military heroes. We have one common goal - deliver Veteran's an outstanding patient experience and excellent health outcomes that will improve their well-being.
We seek a Part Time (2 Days Per Week) Licensed Practical Nurses with a positive, outgoing demeanor for our dynamic team. The experience you will gain is limitless, as are the career advantages with Valor Healthcare. In addition, we offer career advantages that are second to none:
- Be part of a committed team that’s growing and making a difference in the Veteran community
- Work with leading-edge technologies and continuously advance and improve your knowledge and skills
- Your weekends are all yours. No late nights, on-call or holidays!
- Mentoring and supporting team members
- Perform nursing assessments, testing, and preventive health services as ordered by the Center Medical Director
- Administer medications
- Maintain and operate all diagnostic equipment record-keeping and perform a variety of clerical duties
- Prepare treatment rooms
- Active in routine patient education
- 1 year of Primary Care and/or Chronic Disease management experience
- Current and active State Nursing License
- Current Basic Life Support certification from the American Heart Association (must be renewed periodically as specified by the certifying agency-AHA valid for two years)
- Strong computer skills, including EMR experience
Are you ready to make Valor Healthcare your final career destination?
We look forward to working with you very soon!
Valor Healthcare is an EOE, including disability/veterans