Clinical Psychologist - Bloomington, IN CBOC
Valor Healthcare has provided industry-leading Primary Care services to Veterans since its founding in 2004. Veteran-led and clinician-managed, we deliver compassionate, expert medical care, establishing personal bonds with our Veterans in our Community Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOC). We consistently achieve our goal for the best coordinated Veteran’s healthcare in the industry, and we are excited to discover top-notch colleagues to join our group.
As a Psychologist with Valor Healthcare you'll have the opportunity to serve our nation's Veterans with the same high level of care they have shown while serving our country. You will diagnose and treat mental health conditions in collaboration with other mental health team members.
- Office hours are 8 to 5, weekdays only.
- Performs comprehensive examinations, referring to diagnostic tests and utilizes medical instruments and equipment when appropriate; documents all medical information utilizing the VA’s VISTA/CPRS electronic patient record system.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient data and information.
- Orders and performs diagnostic tests, therapeutic procedures and interprets test results for deviations from normal and provides follow up care.
- Refers patient to the CBOC Psychiatrist or Physician for prescription of medication and medication maintenance when required.
- Develops and implements patient management plans, and assists in provision of continuity of care through the PCMM (Primary Care Management Module)
- Evaluates patients records from medical providers outside the VA and works with these patients utilizing rules set forth by the VA for co-managed care.
- Responsible for participating in Quality Assurance, Performance Improvement activities and staff meetings.
- Completes all clinical reminders “due” at the time of each patient visit.
- Doctor of Psychology Degree, from an APA approved program (with APA approved internship)
- Minimum, 1-year of practice (treating adult patients)
- Valid, unrestricted license in the state of desired employment
- Competitive Salary
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information requiring on going discretion and secure information management.
Valor Healthcare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to cultural diversity in the workforce.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or medical or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, Concentra Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
As a Federal Contractor, Valor is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information please click on the following link: E-Verify