Licensed Clinical Social Worker Primary Care LCSW Albert Lea, MN Full Time 32 Hours per Week
Because our veterans deserve extraordinary care, we invest in the very best Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW).
Valor Healthcare, Inc. is the largest and most experienced provider of contract Community Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOCs) to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Established in 2004 we offer primary care and mental health services to our military heroes. We have one common goal - deliver Veteran's an outstanding patient experience and excellent health outcomes that will improve their well-being.
We seek a LCSW with positive, outgoing demeanors for our dynamic team. The experience you will gain is limitless, as are the career advantages with Valor Healthcare. In addition to a full medical plan with paid time off and a 401(k) employer match, we offer career advantages that are second to none:
- Be part of a committed team that’s growing and making a difference in the Veteran community
- You’ll enjoy a M-Thursday schedule – your weekends are all yours. No late nights, on-call or weekend hours
- Work with leading edge technologies and continuously advance and improve your knowledge and skills
- Mentoring and supporting team members
- You will complete psychosocial assessments to resolve underlying causes of the presenting problem, and its effect on their ability and dream to align with the treatment recommendations.
- You will help the patient and family to understand the supplying factors to the problem(s), will discuss with them the pro and cons of possible short term and long-term solutions, reassuring them to make positive and lasting changes to reduce stressors.
- You will coordinate with clinic staff and community agencies to assist in problem solving as needed. Case management is provided in order to coordinate a reciprocal effort to meet the Veteran’s established goals. Services include but are not limited to interventions to increase access to care, including transportation assistance and advanced directives, economic assistance, find appropriate housing for their level of need (affordable independent housing, homeless shelters, group and family care homes, Veterans Homes, assisted living, nursing homes, respite care, hospice care) and other necessary services to assist with functional decline.
- Provide consultation/education to veterans and families on community resources, advance directives and VA resources.
- Assists patients and their families with coping, and dealing with the loss and grief experiences in disability, terminal illness and death.
- Collaborate in the treatment planning process with other disciplines
- Document social work interventions and activities in the patient’s clinical record utilizing electronic charting and ensure appropriate hand off when transferring of patient care.
- Current LCSW license in the state where employed
- Minimum 1 year case management and/or behavioral health therapy
Valor Healthcare is a wholly owned subsidiary of Concentra. Are you ready to make Valor Healthcare your final career destination? We look forward to working with you very soon.
Valor Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or medical or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, Concentra Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
As a Federal Contractor, Valor is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information please click on the following link: E-Verify