Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Shakopee, MN Full Time Temp 12 month assignment
Because our veterans deserve extraordinary care, we invest in the very best nurses...
Valor Healthcare, Inc. is the largest and most experienced provider of contract Community-Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOCs) to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Established in 2004, we offer primary care and mental health services to our military heroes. We have one common goal - deliver Veteran's an outstanding patient experience and excellent health outcomes that will improve their well-being.
We seek Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) with a positive, outgoing demeanor for our dynamic team. The experience you will gain is limitless, as are the career advantages with Valor Healthcare. In addition to a full medical plan with paid time off and a 401(k) employer match, we offer career advantages that are second to none:
- Be part of a committed team that’s growing and making a difference in the Veteran community
- You’ll enjoy an M-F schedule – your weekends are all yours. No late nights, on-call or weekend hours
- Work with leading-edge technologies and continuously advance and improve your knowledge and skills
- Mentoring and supporting team members
- Perform nursing assessments, testing, and preventive health services as ordered by the Center Medical Director
- Administer medications
- Maintain and operate all diagnostic equipment record-keeping and perform a variety of clerical duties
- Prepare treatment rooms
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse license in the state where employed
- One year of Primary Care or Chronic Disease management experience
- Current BLS certification
- Strong computer skills, including EMR experience
Are you ready to make Valor Healthcare your final career destination?
We look forward to working with you very soon!
Valor Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled