VA CBOC Primary Care Physician Regional PRN
Valor Healthcare has provided industry-leading Primary Care services to Veterans since its founding in 2004. Veteran-led and clinician-managed, we deliver compassionate, expert medical care, establishing personal bonds with our Veterans in our Community Based Outpatient Clinics. We consistently achieve our goal for the best coordinated Veteran’s healthcare in the industry, and we are excited to discover first-rate colleagues to join our group.
Valor Healthcare operates 36 Clinics nationwide and currently searching for a Physician to service as an Internal PRN Physician for our clinics in Pennsylvania and New York. As a Physician with Valor Healthcare you'll have the opportunity to serve our nation's Veterans with the same high standard of care they have shown while serving our country. We are seeking healthcare professionals who are driven and committed to ensure the health and well-being of these selfless men and women.
- Examine the patient/client and figure out the best course of action while detailing in our paperless health program – The VA’s VISTA/CPRS electronic patient record system.
- Develop and implement patient management plans, communicating with Patient Aligned Care Team to ensure appropriate standards of care.
- Partner with the Center Medical Director to discuss patient outcomes, policies, procedures, and records.
- Completes all clinical reminders to keep each patient up to date in the system.
- This position requires float/travel within the northeast. Including but not limited to multi-state travel.
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine Degree
- Board certified or board eligible in family practice or internal medicine
- Ability to obtain medical licensure in New York, Pennsylvania and Virginia
- Current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (Must be Renewed Annually)
- Current, unrestricted Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration
- Excellent computer skills, including EMR
- Willing to travel
- Sporadic Coverage Needs. All Clinics are open Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- Pay rate: $130 per hour
- Travel Allowance
- Full time opportunity in interested
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
Valor Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans