VA CBOC Registered Nurse Altus OK
Because our veterans deserve extraordinary care, we invest in the very best nurses.
Valor Healthcare, Inc. is the largest and most experienced provider of contract Community-Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOCs) to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Established in 2004, we offer primary care and mental health services to our military heroes. We have one common goal - deliver Veteran's an outstanding patient experience and excellent health outcomes that will improve their well-being.
We seek a PRN Registered Nurse with a positive, outgoing demeanor for our dynamic team. The experience you will gain is limitless, as are the career advantages with Valor Healthcare. In addition to a 401(k) employer match, we offer career advantages that are second to none:
- Be part of a committed team that’s growing and making a difference in the Veteran community
- No weekends, late nights, on-call or weekend hours
- Work with leading-edge technologies and continuously advance and improve your knowledge and skills
- Mentoring and supporting team members
- You will assist practitioners with patient care, physical examinations, ancillary tests, and perform a variety of clerical duties
- You will perform testing and tasks as ordered by the Center Medical Director (PFT, EKG, injections, audiograms, blood draws, drug screens)
- You will prepare laboratory forms and paperwork including drug screen and laboratory shipment
- You will dispense medications as directed by practitioner and state regulations
- You will maintain and operate all clinical equipment, including calibration and record keeping current policy and procedures
- Active unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of Oklahoma
- Current Basic Life Support certification from the American Heart Association (must be renewed periodically as specified by the certifying agency-AHA valid for two years)
- Minimum 1 year in Primary Care nursing or equivalent experience
Are you ready to make Valor Healthcare your final career destination?
We look forward to working with you very soon!
Valor Healthcare is an EOE, including disability/veterans