Registered Dietitian Rochester PA Full Time 32 Hours Per Week
Valor Healthcare has provided industry-leading Primary Care services to Veterans since its founding in 2004. Veteran-led and clinician-managed, we deliver compassionate, expert medical care, establishing personal bonds with our Veterans in our Community Based Outpatient Clinics. We consistently achieve our goal for the best coordinated Veterans healthcare in the industry, and we are excited to discover first-rate teammates to join our group.
We offer a M-F schedule and our clinics are open from 8-5. There is no call, no evening or weekend work, and we observe paid federal holidays. We offer a rewarding culture of caring and service.
Additional Benefits include:
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- CME Allowance/Time
- Competitive Wages
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
As a Registered Dietitian with Valor Healthcare you will enjoy the privilege of providing healthcare of the highest quality to America’s Veterans. You will be responsible for providing nutrition counseling and education specific to the individualized needs of the patients.
- Educate patients on how to select food to maintain and promote health as well as to prevent and treat illness and disease.
- Plan appropriate diets and menus to meet the needs of individuals whose medical condition can be treated or controlled using diet therapy.
- Determine if follow-up appointment is needed, based on patient’s motivation and comprehension of education session.
- Conduct nutrition education classes if demand exists (diabetes classes, weight management)
- Serve as a community resource to patients.
- Provide information on programs offered at local facilities.
- Create in house nutrition education materials for use in nutrition education of staff and patients.
- Monitor and respond to phone and e-mail messages promptly.
- Enters nutrition notes into CPRS promptly when assessment completed.
- Will maintain patient, employee and computer data safety and confidentiality.
- Graduate of an accredited school with a degree in nutrition (Bachelor’s required. Master’s preferred).
- Active, current valid license in the state in which the clinic is located.
- Exceptional customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills
- 2 years of experience
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information requiring on going discretion and secure information management.