In-Clinic Telehealth Medical Assistant Rochester, PA Full Time
Because our veterans deserve extraordinary care, we invest in the very best Telehealth Coordinator Medical Assistants...
Valor Healthcare, Inc. is the largest and most experienced provider of contract Community-Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOCs) to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Established in 2004, we offer primary care and mental health services to our military heroes. We have one common goal - deliver Veteran's an outstanding patient experience and excellent health outcomes that will improve their well-being.
As a Telemedicine Care Coordinator, you will:
- Welcome, via video, patients and obtain medical histories from patients; verify patient information
- Coordinate patient care through video intake call
- Collect and document patient information to include demographics, chief complaint, review of medications, and allergies
- Screen and triage patients based on intake questions
- Route patient to Concentra doctor or other appropriate care
- Administrative duties as needed including scheduling appointments, contacting patients and customers, and answering calls
- Document in electronic medical record
- Assist other team members as needed
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Training as a medical assistant, or military medical specialist with current MA credentials in the state of employment in accordance with state requirements and applicable regulations
- One year experience working as a medical assistant preferred
- Patient interaction via phone and video required
- Knowledge of telemedicine a plus
- Demonstrated Intermediate knowledge of PCs, word processing, and data entry
- Demonstrated excellent decision making, customer service and communication skills
- Bi-lingual is a plus
Are you ready to make Valor Healthcare your final career destination?
We look forward to working with you very soon!
Valor Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled