Patient Service Specialist Washington PA Full Time
Because our veterans deserve exceptional care, we invest in the very best nurses.
Valor Healthcare, Inc. is the largest and most experienced provider of contract Community Based Outpatient Clinics to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Established in 2004 we offer primary care and mental health services to our military heroes. We have one common goal - deliver Veteran's an outstanding patient experience and excellent health outcomes that will improve their well-being.
We seek Patient Service Specialists with positive, outgoing demeanor for our team with varied strengths. The experience you will gain is limitless, as are the career advantages with Valor Healthcare. In addition to a full medical plan with paid time off and a 401(k) employer match, we offer career advantages that are second to none:
- You will be part of a committed team that’s growing and making a difference in the Veteran community
- You’ll enjoy a M-F schedule – your weekends are all yours. No late nights, on-call, weekend hours or Federal holidays.
- You will work with leading edge technologies and continuously advance and improve your knowledge and skills
- Mentoring and supporting team members
- Greet patients for check-in or check-out.
- Verify all clinical reminders have been completed before discharge.
- Maintain patient records and enrollment tasks
- Assist Clinic Administrator with inventory and supplies
- Additional Administrative duties such as phones, filing, and maintaining office
- 1 year Healthcare experience preferred
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Demonstrated high quality customer service
Valor Healthcare is a wholly owned subsidiary of Concentra. Are you ready to make Valor Healthcare your final career destination? We look forward to working with you very soon.