VA CBOC Center Operations Director, RN Washington PA
Because our veterans deserve extraordinary care, we invest in the very best people.
Valor Healthcare, Inc. is the largest and most experienced provider of contract Community-Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOCs) to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Established in 2004, we offer primary care and mental health services to our military heroes. We have one common goal - deliver Veteran's an outstanding patient experience and excellent health outcomes that will improve their well-being.
We seek a Center Operations Director (RN preferred) with a positive, outgoing demeanor for our dynamic team. The experience you will gain is limitless, as are the career advantages with Valor Healthcare.
In addition to a full medical plan with paid time off and a 401(k) employer match, we offer career advantages that are second to none:
- Be part of a committed team that’s growing and making a difference in the Veteran community
- Enjoy a M-F schedule. No holidays, late nights, on-call, or weekends!
- Work with leading-edge technologies and continuously advance and improve your knowledge and skills
- Mentoring and supporting team members
- Ensure clinical quality expectations and compliance requirements are met.
- Maintain a high level of customer service by communicating performance standards and expectations.
- Provide coaching and feedback to staff to foster an environment of collaboration and clinical excellence.
- Manage the clinic’s financial performance, including P&L.
- Manage growth strategy of new enrollees, current enrollment and retention, and outreach events.
- Partner with Regional Leader to develop and implement long range plans and objectives.
- Graduate of an accredited school with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing required/Master of Science in Nursing preferred
- Current Registered Nurse license in the state of PA for
- One year of Primary Care or Chronic Disease management experience
- Two years of management experience required; government healthcare environment preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required, both in person and over the phone.
- Ability to manage, both up and down
- Energetic and optimistic demeanor
- Strong service mentality and a focus on achieving all aspects of defined service standards
- Proficient in computer applications such as Word and Excel
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet or exceed deadlines
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks and work on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment without direct supervision
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity, develop a plan of action to improve, implement and evaluate plan effectively
- Ability to resolve colleague, client, and patient issues in an effective and timely manner.
- Current Basic Life Support certification from the American Heart Association (must be renewed periodically as specified by the certifying agency-AHA valid for two years)
Are you ready to make Valor Healthcare your final career destination?
We look forward to working with you very soon!
Valor Healthcare is an EOE, including disability/veterans