Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Full Time Columbia, TN
Because our veterans deserve extraordinary care, we invest in the very best Nurses.
Valor Healthcare, Inc. is the largest and most experienced provider of contract Community Based Outpatient Clinics to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Established in 2004 we offer primary care and mental health services to our military heroes. We have one common goal - deliver Veteran's an extraordinary patient experience and excellent health outcomes that will improve their well-being.
We seek LPNs with positive, outgoing demeanor for our diverse team with varied strengths. The experience you will gain is limitless, as are the career advantages with Valor Healthcare. In addition to a full medical plan with paid time off and a 401(k) employer match, we offer career advantages that are second to none
- You will perform nursing assessments, testing, and preventive health services as ordered by the Center Medical Director
- Administer medications
- You will maintain and operate all diagnostic equipment
- Administration and performing a variety of clerical duties
- You will prepare treatment rooms
- You will provide routine patient education
- Current nursing license in the state where employed
- Basic Life Support certification from the American Heart Association
- Minimum 1 year in Primary Care nursing or equivalent experience
Our company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Concentra. Are you ready to make Valor Healthcare your final career destination? We look forward to working with you very soon.