Because our veterans deserve extraordinary care, we invest in the very best nurses...
Valor Healthcare, Inc. is the largest and most experienced provider of contract Community-Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOCs) to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Established in 2004, we offer primary care and mental health services to our military eroes. We have one common goal - deliver Veteran's an outstanding patient experience and excellent health outcomes that will improve their well-beingThe experience you will gain is limitless, as are the career advantages with Valor Healthcare. In addition to a full medical plan with paid time off and a 401(k) employer match, we offer career advantages that are second to none:
• Be part of a committed team that’s growing and making a difference in the Veteran community
• You’ll enjoy an M-F schedule – your weekends are all yours. No late nights, on-call or weekend hours
• Work with leading-edge technologies and continuously advance and improve your knowledge and skills
• Mentoring and supporting team members
• Perform nursing assessments, testing, and preventive health services as ordered by the Center Medical Director
• Administer medications
• Maintain and operate all diagnostic equipment record-keeping and perform a variety of clerical duties
• Prepare treatment rooms
• Active in routine patient education
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or medical or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, Valor Healthcare complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.