VA CBOC Registered Nurse Columbia TN
Because our veterans deserve extraordinary care, we invest in the very best nurses...
Valor Healthcare, Inc. is the largest and most expert provider of contract Community Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOCs) to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Established in 2004 we offer primary care and mental health services to our military icons. We have one common goal - deliver Veteran's an extraordinary patient experience and excellent health outcomes that will improve their well-being.
We seek a Full Time Registered Nurse with a positive, outgoing demeanor for our diverse team. The experience you will gain is limitless, as are the career advantages with Valor Healthcare. In addition to a full medical plan with paid time off and a 401(k) employer match, we offer career advantages that are second to none:
- Be part of a committed team that’s growing and making a difference in the Veteran community
- You’ll enjoy a M-F schedule – your weekends are all yours. No late nights, on-call or weekend hours
- You will work with leading edge technologies and continuously advance and improve your knowledge and skills
- You will mentor and support other team members
- You will assist practitioners with patient care, physical examinations, ancillary tests, and perform a variety of clerical duties
- You will perform testing and tasks as ordered by the Center Medical Director (PFT, EKG, injections, audiograms, blood draws, drug screens)
- You will prepare laboratory forms and paperwork including drug screen and laboratory shipment
- You will dispense medications as directed by practitioner and state regulations
- You will maintain and operate all clinical equipment, including calibration and record keeping current policy and procedures
- Current Registered Nurse license in the state where employed
- Basic Life Support certification from the American Heart Association
- Minimum 1 year in Primary Care nursing or equivalent experience
Are you ready to make Valor Healthcare your final career destination?
We look forward to working with you very soon!
Valor Healthcare is an EOE, including disability/veterans