Administrative Assistant Addison TX Full Time
Valor Healthcare was established in 2004 and is the largest, most experienced contract provider of CBOCs in the country, currently operating over 30 clinics across the United States that treat over 110,000 Veterans a year. Our clinics provide a full range of medical services that are tailored to meet the specific healthcare needs of our VA Medical Center partners and the Veterans they serve. Our leadership team is comprised of Veterans and clinician leaders dedicated to providing exceptional care and a world class patient experience for our Nation’s Heroes.
Successful candidates will be those who exemplify the welcoming, respectful & skillful behaviors that support our Company focus on excellence in health, wellness, customer service and a passion for lifestyle change. Must be able to balance multiple tasks and priorities within the day to ensure timeliness of all deliverables. Position reports to the Senior Operations Director and supports the Regional Medical Directors and Regional Operations Director. Field Operations includes both medical and operations.
- Answers telephone and gives information to callers or routes call to appropriate person and places outgoing calls. Will also provide responses to email inquiries. Must be timely with any responses, generally by the end of the day.
- Provides payroll and timekeeping support, including supplemental pay submission. Tracks and reports repeated offenders to leadership.
- Schedules field travel, as requested. Timely and accurately submits expense reports.
- Schedules all meetings related to field operations, which includes quarterly meetings, monthly calls, ad hoc meetings, etc. Responsible for slide deck assembly, distribution, note-taking and ensuring all follow-up items are completed. Must be pro-active to give presenters time for preparation.
- Owns the Valor SharePoint site. Ensures the site is easy to use and has current documents.
- Escalates technical systems issues for the field as needed.
- Reads, routes and responds to incoming mail.
- Files correspondence and other records.
- Supports the front desk receptionist role by greeting visitors, ascertaining nature of business, and contacts appropriate person.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed matter.
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to be very detail-oriented.
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in field or related area.
- This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.