Certified Medical Assistant Granbury, TX Full Time (Current MA Certification Required)
Because our veterans deserve extraordinary care, we invest in the very best Certified Medical Assistants...
Valor Healthcare, Inc. is the largest and most experienced provider of contract Community-Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOCs) to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Established in 2004, we offer primary care and mental health services to our military heroes. We have one common goal - deliver Veteran's an outstanding patient experience and excellent health outcomes that will improve their well-being.
As a Medical Assistant you will be responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming, and confidential environment for our patients...
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, and records information in patient’s electronic medical record
- Obtain medical histories from patients; verify patient information
- Prepare, assist, and accurately complete all forms
- Support patient care delivery
- Assist providers during examinations and treatment
- Take vital signs and perform all ancillary tests appropriate to skill level, certifications and state regulations
- Perform ancillary testing and tasks as ordered by the Center Medical Director (PFT, EKG, injections, audiograms, blood draws, etc.) and as certified
- Collects lab Specimens from patients, and submits received results to medical providers.
- Schedule clinic appointments, patient check in and/or out of clinic, and verify all clinical reminders due at the time of each visit.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Graduate of an accredited certificate program
- Knowledge of computer systems to include the MS Office Suite
- Demonstrated high quality customer service
- Two years of continuous experience in clinical operations or medical office work post externship
- Basic Life Support certification from American Heart Association (AHA) is required
Are you ready to make Valor Healthcare your final career destination?
We look forward to working with you very soon!
Valor Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or medical or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, Concentra Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
As a Federal Contractor, Valor is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information please click on the following link: E-Verify