Physician Sherman, TX - Full-time CBOC
Valor Healthcare has provided industry-leading Primary Care services to Veterans since its founding in 2004. Veteran-led and clinician-managed, we deliver compassionate, expert medical care, establishing personal bonds with our Veterans in our Community Based Outpatient Clinics, CBOC. We consistently achieve our goal for the best coordinated Veteran’s healthcare in the industry, and we are excited to discover first-rate colleagues to join our group.
As a Physician with Valor Healthcare you'll have the opportunity to serve our nation's Veterans with the same high level of care they have shown while serving our country. We are seeking healthcare professionals who are driven and committed to ensure the health and wellbeing of these selfless men and women. We work in a patient aligned centered team (PACT) environment.
- .8FTE weekly work hours
- Office hours are 8 to 5, weekdays only
- Examine the patient/client and determine the best course of action while documenting in our paperless health program – The VA’s VISTA/CPRS electronic patient record system.
- Develop and implement patient management plans, communicating with Patient Aligned Care Team to ensure appropriate standards of care.
- Partner with the Center Medical Director to discuss patient outcomes, policies, procedures, and records.
- Completes all clinical reminders to keep each patient up to date in the system.
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine Degree
- Board certified in family practice or internal medicine
- 1 year of clinical medical practice
- Valid, unrestricted license in the state of desired employment
- Current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (Must be Renewed Annually)
- Current, unrestricted Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration
- Excellent computer skills, including EMR
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information requiring on going discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or medical or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, Concentra Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
As a Federal Contractor, Valor is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information please click on the following link: E-Verify