VA CBOC Licensed Practical Nurse Danville VA
Because our veterans deserve extraordinary care, we invest in the very best nurses.
Valor Healthcare, Inc. is the largest and most experienced provider of contract Community Based Outpatient Clinics to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Established in 2004 we offer primary care and mental health services to our military heroes. We have one common goal - deliver Veteran's an outstanding patient experience and excellent health outcomes that will improve their well-being.
We seek a Full Time Licensed Practical Nurse with a positive, outgoing demeanor for our dynamic team with varied strengths. The experience you will gain is limitless, as are the career advantages with Valor Healthcare. In addition to a full medical plan with paid time off and a 401(k) employer match, we offer career advantages that are second to none:
- You will be part of a committed team that’s growing and making a difference in the Veteran community
- You’ll enjoy a M-F schedule – your weekends are all yours. No late nights, on-call, weekend hours or Federal holidays.
- You will work with leading edge technologies and continuously advance and improve your knowledge and skills
- Mentoring and supporting team members
- You will perform nursing assessments, testing, and preventive health services as ordered by the Center Medical Director
- Administer medications
- You will maintain and operate all diagnostic equipment record keeping and perform a variety of clerical duties
- You will prepare treatment rooms
- You will provide routine patient education
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse license in the state where employed
- One year of Primary Care or Chronic Disease management experience
- Current Basic Life Support certification from the American Heart Association (must be renewed periodically as specified by the certifying agency-AHA valid for two years)
- Strong computer skills, including EMR experience
Are you ready to make Valor Healthcare your final career destination?
We look forward to working with you very soon!
Valor Healthcare is an EOE, including disability/veterans