VA CBOC Radiologic Technologist Danville, VA
Because our veterans deserve extraordinary care, we invest in the very best people.
Valor Healthcare, Inc. is the largest and most experienced provider of contract Community-Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOCs) to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Established in 2004, we offer primary care and mental health services to our military heroes. We have one common goal - deliver Veteran's an outstanding patient experience and excellent health outcomes that will improve their well-being.
We seek a Full Time Radiologic Technologist with a positive, outgoing demeanor for our dynamic team. The experience you will gain is limitless, as are the career advantages with Valor Healthcare.
- Be part of a committed team that’s growing and making a difference in the Veteran community
- You’ll enjoy an M-F schedule – your weekends are all yours. No late nights, on-call or holidays!
- Work with leading-edge technologies and continuously advance and improve your knowledge and skills
- Mentoring and supporting team members
- Our Radiologic Technologists (Rad Techs) are committed to delivering a full continuum of care.
- A rare chance to perform medical procedures above and beyond the average technologist's duties.
- PA and lateral chest X-rays, EKG with interpretation, and Hip X-ray 2 views.
- Diagnostic Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging shall be performed with the exclusion of invasive procedures, Fluoroscopy, MRI, CT, Nuclear Medicine, and Ultrasound ultra sound.
- Work with the front office team to assist in clerical duties as well as support the back office.
- One-on-one time with our patients will ensure an efficient and customer focused experience.
- One year of Primary Care outpatient experience
- Proficient computer skills, including EMR experience
- Experience with CR equipment preferred
- Current licensure by the state of Arkansas
- Current registration with The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Current registration with The Arkansas State Radiologic Technologists (ASRT)
- Current Basic Life Support certification from the American Heart Association (must be renewed periodically as specified by the certifying agency-AHA valid for two years)
Are you ready to make Valor Healthcare your final career destination?
We look forward to working with you very soon!
Valor Healthcare is an EOE, including disability/veterans