Licensed Practical Nurse LPN $2500 Signing Bonus Bellevue, WA Full Time
Because our veterans deserve extraordinary care, we invest in the very best nurses...
Valor Healthcare, Inc. is the largest and most experienced provider of contract Community-Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOCs) to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Established in 2004, we offer primary care and mental health services to our military heroes. We have one common goal - deliver Veteran's an outstanding patient experience and excellent health outcomes that will improve their well-being.
We seek Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) with a positive, outgoing demeanor for our dynamic team. The experience you will gain is limitless, as are the career advantages with Valor Healthcare. In addition to a full medical plan with paid time off and a 401(k) employer match, we offer career advantages that are second to none:
- Be part of a committed team that’s growing and making a difference in the Veteran community
- You’ll enjoy an M-F schedule – your weekends are all yours. No late nights, on-call or weekend hours
- Work with leading-edge technologies and continuously advance and improve your knowledge and skills
- Mentoring and supporting team members
As an LPN/LVN with Valor Healthcare you will enjoy the privilege of providing healthcare of the highest quality to America’s Veterans as part of a Patient Aligned Care Team and will have an active role in developing and implementing a patient care plan.
- Performs nursing assessments and preventive health services.
- Take vital signs including pain assessment
- Administer medications and operate diagnostic equipment
- Prepare treatment rooms
- Collect and prepare lab specimens as directed by provider
- Performs point of care testing as directed by provider
- Active in routine patient education
- Answers and returns patient telephone calls, messages and alerts
- Completes all clinical reminders to keep each patient up to date in the system
- 1 year of Primary Care and/or Chronic Disease management experience
- Current and active State Nursing License
- Current certification in BLS from AHA
- Strong computer skills, including EMR experience
Are you ready to make Valor Healthcare your final career destination?
We look forward to working with you very soon!
Valor Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled