Registered Nurse RN Bellevue WA Full Time
Because our veterans deserve extraordinary care, we invest in the very best nurses.
Valor Healthcare, Inc. is the largest and most experienced provider of contract Community Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOCs) to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Established in 2004 we offer primary care and mental health services to our military heroes. We have one common goal - deliver Veteran's an outstanding patient experience and excellent health outcomes that will improve their well-being.
We seek Registered Nurses (RNs) with positive, outgoing demeanors for our dynamic team. The experience you will gain is limitless, as are the career advantages with Valor Healthcare. In addition to a full medical plan with paid time off and a 401(k) employer match, we offer career advantages that are second to none:
- Be part of a committed team that’s growing and making a difference in the Veteran community
- You’ll enjoy a M-F schedule – your weekends are all yours. No late nights, on-call or weekend hours
- Work with leading edge technologies and continuously advance and improve your knowledge and skills
- Mentoring and supporting team members
- Assist practitioners with patient care, physical examinations, ancillary tests, and perform a variety of clerical duties
- Perform testing and tasks as ordered by the Center Medical Director (PFT, EKG, injections, audiograms, blood draws, drug screens)
- Prepare laboratory forms and paperwork including drug screen and laboratory shipment
- Dispense medications as directed by practitioner and state regulations
- Maintain and operate all clinical equipment, including calibration and record keeping current policy and procedures
- Current Registered Nurse license in the state where employed
- Successful completion of UDS, BAT, PFT, FIT, certification
- Minimum 1 year in occupational health nursing or equivalent experience
Valor Healthcare is a wholly owned subsidiary of Concentra. Are you ready to make Valor Healthcare your final career destination? We look forward to working with you very soon.