Registered Nurse Federal Way, WA PRN
Valor Healthcare has provided industry leading Primary Care services to Veterans since its founding in 2004. Veteran-led and clinician-managed, we deliver compassionate, expert medical care, establishing personal bonds with our Veterans in our Community Based Outpatient Clinics. We consistently achieve our goal for the best coordinated Veterans healthcare in the industry, and we are excited to discover first-rate teammates to join our group.
We offer a M-F schedule and our clinics are open from 8-5. There is no call, no evening or weekend work, and we observe federal holidays. We offer a rewarding culture of caring and service.
As a Registered Nurse with Valor Healthcare you will enjoy the privilege of providing healthcare of the highest quality to America’s Veterans as part of a Patient Aligned Care Team and will have an active role in developing and implementing a patient care plan.
Assists practitioners with patient care and practices specialized nursing skills in patient assessment
Triage urgent/emergent same day patients for the team. Identifying acute patient needs and high acuity patients, identifying Veterans at risk for uncoordinated care and mobilizing a care team for optimal patient outcomes
Will provide support by assisting our patients in navigating and coordinating their care
- Participate in daily team huddle
- Answers and returns patient telephone calls, messages and alerts
- Provide patient and family education focused on self-management, prevention, and wellness.
- Monitor discharge list and contact patients for follow up.
- Establish and maintain a warm, welcoming and professional atmosphere for our colleagues and veterans, ensuring needs and expectations are consistently met.
- Promote achievement of clinical goals and metrics
- 1 year of Primary Care and/or Chronic Disease management experience
- Current and active State Nursing License
- Current certification in BLS
- Strong computer skills, including EMR experience
Are you ready to make Valor Healthcare your final career destination?
We look forward to working with you very soon!
Valor Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled