VA CBOC Medical Support Specialist Seattle WA
Because our veterans deserve extraordinary care, we invest in the very best people.
Valor Healthcare, Inc. is the largest and most experienced provider of contract Community-Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOCs) to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Established in 2004, we offer primary care and mental health services to our military heroes. We have one common goal - deliver Veteran's an outstanding patient experience and excellent health outcomes that will improve their well-being.
We seek a Full Time Medical Assistant with a positive, outgoing demeanor for our dynamic team. The experience you will gain is limitless, as are the career advantages with Valor Healthcare. In addition to a full medical benefits, paid time off and a 401(k) employer match, we offer career advantages that are second to none:
- Be part of a committed team that’s growing and making a difference in the Veteran community
- Your weekends are all yours! No late nights, on-call, weekends or holidays!
- Work with leading-edge technologies and continuously advance and improve your knowledge and skills
- Mentoring and supporting team members
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, and records information in CPRS Electronic Medical Records
- Obtain medical histories from patients; verify patient information
- Prepare, assist, and accurately complete all forms
- Support patient care delivery
- Assist providers during examinations and treatment
- Take vital signs and perform all ancillary tests appropriate to skill level, certifications and state regulations
- Perform ancillary testing and tasks as ordered by the Clinic Medical Director and as certified
- Collects lab Specimens from patients, and submits received results to medical providers.
- Schedule clinic appointments, patient check in and/or out of clinic, and verify all clinical reminders due at the time of each visit.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant certificate program
- Knowledge of computer systems to include the MS Office Suite
- Demonstrated high quality customer service
- Two years of continuous experience in clinical operations or medical office work post externship
- Current Basic Life Support certification from the American Heart Association (must be renewed periodically as specified by the certifying agency-AHA valid for two years)
Are you ready to make Valor Healthcare your final career destination?
We look forward to working with you very soon!
Valor Healthcare is an EOE, including disability/veterans