Registered Nurse Clinic Administrator - Cody WY Full Time
Because our veterans deserve extraordinary care, we invest in the very best Clinic Operations Directors
Valor Healthcare, Inc. is the largest and most experienced provider of contract Community Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOCs) to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Established in 2004 we offer primary care and mental health services to our military heroes. We have one common goal - deliver Veteran's an outstanding patient experience and excellent health outcomes that will improve their well-being.
We seek Nurse Administrators with positive, outgoing demeanors for our dynamic with our team. The experience you will gain is limitless, as are the career advantages with our organization. In addition to a full medical plan with paid time off and a 401(k) employer match, we offer career advantages that are second to none:
- You will be part of a committed team that’s growing and making a difference in the Veteran community
- You’ll enjoy a M-F schedule – your weekends are all yours.
- You will work with leading edge technologies and continuously advance and improve your knowledge and skills
- You will mentor and support other team members
As a Registered Nurse – Clinic Administrator you will enjoy the privilege of providing healthcare of the highest quality to America’s Veterans as part of a Patient Aligned Care Team and will have an active role in developing and implementing a patient care plan as well as guiding the operational aspects of the CBOC.
- You will lead day to day medical operations, ensure clinical quality expectations are met, provide exceptional customer service and partner with the Clinic Operations Director.
- You will ensure compliance oversight, including Office of Inspector General, Joint Commission, Environment of Care, lab compliance and other related items.
- You will manage the clinic’s financial performance, and reviewing and managing clinic expenses.
- You will take an active role in enrollment growth and retention.
- You will assist practitioners with patient care and practices specialized nursing skills in patient assessment.
- You will triage patients identifying acute patient needs and high acuity patients, identifying Veterans at risk for uncoordinated care and mobilizing a care team for optimal patient outcomes.
- You will provide patient and family education focused on self-management, prevention, and wellness.
- You will monitor discharge list and contact patients for follow up.
- You will establish and maintain a warm, welcoming and professional atmosphere for our colleagues and veterans, ensuring needs and expectations are consistently met.
- 2 years of healthcare management experience
- Primary Care and/or Chronic Disease management experience
- Current and active State Nursing License
- Current certification in BLS
- Strong computer skills, including EMR experience
Are you ready to make Valor Healthcare your final career destination? Do you want to serve our nation's finest? We look forward to working with you very soon.