VA CBOC Physician Clinic Medical Director - Cody, WY CBOC
Valor Healthcare has provided industry-leading Primary Care services to Veterans since its founding in 2004. Veteran-led and clinician-managed, we deliver compassionate, expert medical care, establishing personal bonds with our Veterans in our Community Based Outpatient Clinics. We consistently achieve our goal for the best coordinated Veteran’s healthcare in the industry, and we are excited to discover top-notch colleagues to join our group.
Valor Healthcare operates 36 Clinics nationwide and currently searching for a Clinic Medical Director for our Cody, WY clinic. As a Physician with Valor Healthcare you'll have the opportunity to serve our nation's Veterans with the same high standard of care they have shown while serving our country. We are seeking healthcare professionals who are driven and committed to ensure the health and well-being of these selfless men and women.
- Work Schedule is for 4 days per week. The clinic is open Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm.
- Examine the patient and determine the best course of action while detailing in our paperless health program – The VA’s VISTA/CPRS electronic patient record system.
- Develop and implement patient management plans, communicating with Patient Aligned Care Team to ensure appropriate standards of care.
- Completes all clinical reminders to keep each patient up to date in the system.
- Supervises and evaluates Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants working in collaborative practice, including chart review. Serves as a clinical resource to the mid-level providers.
- Develop and maintain a positive, reciprocal working relationship with our VA partners, ensuring that the Regional Medical Director is kept informed of any significant issues.
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine Degree
- Board certified or board eligible in family practice or internal medicine
- Wyoming medical licensure is preferred
- Current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Current, unrestricted Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration
- Excellent computer skills, including EMR
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Director Stipend
- Physician Incentive Plan
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- Brand new state of the art clinic
- Great Work/Life Balance - No nights/weekends
- Full benefits package including: CME Allowance/Time, 401(k) with Employer Match, Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans, Life Insurance/Disability, Paid Time Off - including all Federal Holidays
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
Valor Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans